- Establish efficient operation of all project bodies, including proper decision making and conflict resolution at all levels,
- Ensure required quality of project work and its results as well as to perform self-assessment and corresponding project monitoring, including risk management,
- Organize overall project administration and supervision of financial flows as well as communication with EC and project reporting; and,
- Provide necessary environment for collaboration within the consortium.
- Define the requirements for a unified 5G/NFV experimentation infrastructure for enabling 5G NetApps for
interoperability with well-defined industry standard interfaces, integration with orchestration platforms,
analytics, virtual infrastructure managers, and cloud native and SDN platforms.
- Define a process for automated transformation of vertical applications to interoperable 5G/NFV artefacts
- Define the architecture of 5GASP open repository and knowledge base.
- Define the various components of the 5GASP infrastructure in such a manner that are open, interoperable,
extensible and standard.
- Design the 5GASP experimentation infrastructure to support i) standardized 5G/NFV interfaces, ii) multidomain
scenarios, iii) seamless integration of 5G/NFV technologies, iv) automated transformations of 5G/NFV models.
- Implement and deliver the 5GASP unified 5G/NFV experimentation services and infrastructure as an open source
- Support and Implement the DevOps paradigm for the NetApps experimentation process.
- Implement automated, secure and trusted mechanisms for management and orchestration of NetApps to support
seamless repeatable experimentation cycles.
- Deliver a platform that can host and append current or future 5G/NFV testbeds, software/hardware components
therein that are close to market rollouts.
- Adapt existing legacy protocols, services and applications of verticals to ease 5G/NFV paradigm adoption.
- Build an NFV/SDN fabric that will effectively interconnect the geographically distributed 5G/NFV
experimentation facilities and resources with 5G Systems and Mobile Edge & Mobile Core subsystems.
- Define a methodology that establishes the limits of a NetApp and the rules and interfaces that assures them secure
interoperability beyond vendor-specific implementations across multiple domains and availability of related standards or reference implementations. This methodology will allow the orchestration of NetApps to conform to a more
valuable and complete service in operators’ production environments.
- Continuously refactor the envisaged NetApps to be fully automated for the CI/CD process.
- Resolve issues raised on NetApps during the testing phases.
- Provide feedback to tailor facilities according to the needs of the NetApp and the Vertical.
- Starting from the already developed SMEs solutions specifically for the involved vertical (Automotive and PPDR),
formulate principles and recommendations that guide SMEs to the successful creation of a NetApp. Good practices
and lessons learnt will be identified taking into account the specificity of each vertical.
- Develop an automated process that will onboard NetApps, through the collection of information from
developers, enabling the profiling of NetApps.
- Develop the testing framework and tools based on opensource software.
- Assess and score NetApps providing a rating of compliance with our tests., Through the execution of
automated tests in the 5GASP CI/CD platform.
- Prepare the process and tools for the Certification process for SMEs .
- Build and facilitate a community of SMEs that will design, implement and test their NetApps in the context of
the 5GASP project.
- Provide an appropriate online platform for SMEs.
- Provide a certification process for the SMEs that test their NetApps in the 5GASP provided facilities.
- Organise promotional events for collaborations including competitive events such as Hackathons.
- Conduct a thorough market investigation to identify the position of the 5GASP within the market,
understand the level of competition and most importantly establish the viability of the concept in the 5G/NFV
- Establish an IPR framework, commonly acceptable by all 5GASP partners. The framework must not only
provide the necessary guidelines of how background and foreground IPR will be managed but it shall consider
how knowledge produced during the project could be exploited by a potential future business endeavour not
hindered byindividual IPR claims.
- Prepare a realistic dissemination plan suitable for presenting the 5GASP concept in relevant audiences.